Know Your Visa Type
Note: Applicant can qualify from any one of the below criteria for UAE visa application.
- Original Passport for verification purposes (Must be valid for more than six months)
- Coloured Passport Copies - Photo page and Bio Page in colour & Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo & PPT No)
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket
- For Non-Nigerian Nationals - Colour copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa
Criteria 1: Travel Record
An applicant who has travelled at least once in the last 2 years to the UAE, USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand and Canada or has a valid visa for USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Pages in the Previous / Current International passport exhibiting the evidence of the travel / visa stamped.
Criteria II: Financial records
Security Deposit equivalent to USD 1550 (Refundable upon return and after producing the entry and exit stamp in UAE). The security amount is payable in Naira equivalent.
In certain cases applicants may be required to submit additional documents.
Emirates regret its inability to sponsor unaccompanied minors and students. Dubai immigration will consider applications from minors and students only if they are travelling with parents or close family members.